• CANCELLATION POLICY: CONFIRMED BOOKINGS CANCELLED WITHIN 2 (TWO) BUSINESS DAYS OF INITIAL CONFIRMATION; FULL SESSION FEE CHARGED. CONFIRMED BOOKINGS CANCELLED WITHIN 7 (SEVEN) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO FIRST DAY OF THE BOOKING; HALF SESSION FEE CHARGED. ONCE CONFIRMED BOOKINGS ARE SENT VIA EMAIL OR CONTRACTS ARE ISSUED THEY CANNOT BE REVERSED. CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS INVOLVING TRAVEL, OR BOOKINGS OF 2 (TWO) DAYS DURATION OR MORE MUST BE MADE 7 (SEVEN) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO FIRST DAY OF THE BOOKING, OTHERWISE FULL FEE WILL BE CHARGED. REGARDLESS OF THE CANCELLATION TIME, ALL NONREFUNDABLE TRAVEL EXPENSES ALREADY INCURRED WILL BE REIMBURSED BY THE CLIENT. ON BOOKINGS WITH NO CANCELLATION POLICY, FULL FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
• WEATHER PERMIT CANCELLATIONS ON CONFIRMED BOOKINGS: SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS – NO FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF SERVICES OF THE SAME TALENT(S) ARE IMMEDIATELY RESCHEDULED TO BE RE-BOOKED WITHIN NEXT 7 (SEVEN) BUSINESS DAYS; SERVICES NOT RESCHEDULED, FULL FEE. WEATHER PERMIT CANCELLATIONS MADE EARLIER ARE SUBJECT TO NORMAL CANCELLATION POLICY.
• HOLD AND OPTIONS: BOOK OR RELEASE WILL BE ENFORCED FOR OPTIONS WHEN SECONDARY JOB IS READY TO CONFIRM.
• RATES: ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE PAID FOR THE FULL AMOUNT BOOKED, EVEN IF TALENT ARE NOT USED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE BOOKING TIME.
MINIMUM BOOKING TIME IS 2 (TWO) CONSECUTIVE HOURS.
DAY RATE IS UP TO 8 CONSECUTIVE HOURS INCLUDING 1 HOUR LUNCH BREAK UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN THE CONTRACT.
• COVID 19 SAFETY: Client is responsible for making sure all government guidelines and CDC recommendations regarding Covid 19 are followed and applied to all jobs. This includes testing prior to the job and supplies of PPE. Covid 19 Testing must be organized and paid for or reimbursed by Client.
• MEALS: Client is responsible for Talents meals and beverage on bookings and must provide at least one hour walk-away lunch or provide adequate meals (taking into account dietary requirements) on a booking for a full day (up to 8 hours). Additional breaks must be provided on bookings that exceed 10 (ten) consecutive hours.
• OVERTIME: OVERTIME RATE AT TIME AND A HALF APPLIES AFTER 8 (EIGHT) CONSECUTIVE HOURS AND ON ALL BOOKINGS EXCEEDING THE AGREED UPON END TIME, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. THE MINIMUM INCREMENT OF TIME IS 30 MINUTES. CALL TIMES SCHEDULED BEFORE 6AM ARE BILLED AS OVERTIME.
• AGENCY FEE: 10% AGENCY SERVICE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL SAG AND AEA UNION BOOKINGS. 20% AGENCY SERVICE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL OTHER BOOKINGS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE IN CONTRACT. Both Service Fee and Talent Fees will be invoiced by CAMPBELL ARTISTS LLC. Client agrees to supply full and accurate billing information at the time of the booking. CLIENT SHALL OWE CAMPBELL ARTISTS LLC A FEE FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT ADDITIONAL BOOKINGS FOR TALENT SPECIFIED IN THIS CONTRACT / USAGE.
• USAGE RIGHTS: ARE LIMITED TO THE SPECIFIC RIGHTS GRANTED IN THE CONTRACT AND MAY NOT BE EXTENDED WITHOUT NEGOTIATIONS IN WRITING PRIOR TO THE FIRST USE. SUCH PERMITTED USE AND ENTITLEMENT IS STRICTLY SUBJECT TO PAYMENT IN FULL BY THE CLIENT OF ALL FEES DUE TO THE TALENT AND CAMPBELL ARTISTS LLC STATED IN THE CONTRACT AND IN THE INVOICE PRIOR TO THE IMAGES, VIDEO AND OTHER MATERIALS FIRST USE. NO USAGE IS PERMITTED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL. ALL FEES FOR USAGE, ONCE AGREED, ARE PAYABLE WHETHER OR NOT THE RIGHT IS EXERCISED.
• RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR THE PAYMENT. Unless otherwise appointed prior to the booking in writing, the person or entity who has requested the Talent, signed the Client Services Agreement or acknowledged receipt of the Booking Confirmation accepts responsibility for payment in full including any overtime fee for services rendered.
• ULTIMATE CLIENT: Talent and CAMPBELL ARTISTS LLC reserves the right to invoice the “Ultimate Client”, (eg. producer/designer/ manufacturer/owner of the product in question). For example, this may be done if the Client is booking on behalf of the THIRD PARTY, in which case the Client and the Ultimate Client are jointly liable to pay all of the fees and settle the invoice accordingly.
• COMPLAINTS AND DISCLAIMER. Any cause for complaint must be reported to CAMPBELL ARTISTS LLC by the Client as soon as it arises during the booking. Complaints cannot be considered and /or dealt with after the services have been delivered by the Talent and cannot be considered in retrospect or be a subject for non-payment or a discount.
• PAYMENT: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE WITHIN 30 (THIRTY) DAYS OF RECEIVING INVOICE UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN WRITING. A 2% FINANCE CHARGE PER MONTH WILL BE APPLIED TO INVOICES UNPAID WITHIN 30 DAYS. If a booking location is set in the State of New York, the Client hereby agrees to comply with all payment terms set forth in “Freelance Isn’t Free Act”, providing payment in full no later than 30 (thirty) days from the booking date unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of the booking. If a booking location is set in the State of California, the Client hereby agrees to comply with California Labor Code and provide the payment in full on the last day of the booking. Client agrees to pay all collection fees and legal fees if the invoice is sent to an attorney, collection agency or court.